First, please use the “filters” button on the right-hand side of the results page to confirm which organizational units you can currently access. If your access is incorrect, please click “submit a request” above and let us know. In your request, please include the exact facility, department, and units you need access to, as well as the specialty and site/group, as applicable.
Articles in this section
- Where do I start?
- Where do I go to access my survey data?
- My survey result log-in credentials aren’t working
- How do I access my results if my name has recently changed?
- The results site is loading slowly
- How do I filter my survey data?
- Why are some of the options in my results filters grayed out?
- I need help understanding my survey results
- I need access to additional or different survey results
- Where should I go if I am a leader looking for more resources on the results site?