If you have not yet submitted your survey, you can use the same password or link to re-enter the survey and change your responses. However, once you have clicked “submit” at the end of the survey, there is no way to make changes. If you feel strongly about altering your responses, please click “submit a request” at above and we can reset your survey. Please note that if you choose this option, all of your survey data will be cleared and you will need to start from the beginning of the survey.
Articles in this section
- I deleted my survey access email
- I don't have my link or password to take the survey
- My survey link or password isn’t working
- Am I the only person who can use my survey access information?
- The webpage says I already took the survey
- My survey looks like it’s already partially complete
- I already took the survey, but I would like to change something
- I received a reminder email but I have already completed the survey
- The survey is loading slowly
- When will my request be answered?