Our surveys are optimized for Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or the most recent versions of Internet Explorer (10 and 11). Please try using one of these browsers for the best performance.
To access the survey, you should be able to click on the hyperlink directly from your email. However, if your email system prevents this capability, please copy and paste the survey link directly in your web browser. When copying and pasting, ensure that you are not adding characters (spaces, punctuation, etc.) to the beginning or end of the link. Copy the link starting with the “h” in “https” into the URL box at the top of your browser, and not into your search engine.
If you are required to enter a password to take the survey and you have the survey link, you are able to retrieve your password yourself. First, navigate to the survey itself using the survey link. Then, click the "Forgot your password?" button. Enter your email address, and an email will be sent to you containing both a unique link, which takes you directly to your personal survey with no password required, and your unique password, which you may input to enter your survey.
If you try to enter your password and receive a message that says “user credentials are incorrect,” then you have entered an invalid password. Please try the below steps:
- Be sure you are using the password originally provided to you by Survey Solutions.
- When copying and pasting the password, be sure you are not adding characters at the beginning or end of the password (space, extra numbers, etc.).
- If you are having trouble copying and pasting, please enter your password manually.
If your password is your employee ID and you are unable to access the survey, it is possible that you are not a survey respondent. Common reasons for survey exclusions are:
- Certain departments are excluded from the survey based on relevance or a targeted survey
- A tenure cutoff dictates the length of time an employee or provider must be employed or affiliated with the organization in order to be eligible for the survey
If you believe you have been excluded in error, please contact your HR department. If you are unsure or continue to have trouble accessing the survey, please click “submit a request” above and we’ll be happy to assist you.